our discussion of CDP Colentina
CDPC Forum - Rules and
To help you gain the most from the CDPC
FORUM please familiarize yourself
with the rules and guidelines below for
participating in the message forums rooms.
These rules and guidelines are designed
to help give a better understanding of what
behavior is expected and make your
experience more enjoyable and safe.
1. Check for open topics;
- before posting a new topic, please check
to see if there is already a topic open on
2. Report posts that violate the rules and
3. Be communicative.
4. Welcome new members.
5. Use descriptive titles for new posts;
- avoid "generic" post subjects like "Help"
or "Question". You will receive a better
response to your posts by being more
descriptive about the content of your post.
6. Insert photos but keep their size down.
1. No use of explicit,
obscene or vulgar language or images and/or
messages, including racist remarks.
2. No discussion of any illegal activity or
threats of violence.
3. No posts that attack, insult, or
abuse members or guests.
4. No advertising or links to
advertising or "Spam" is permitted
(including signatures); - advertising or
Spam is defined as posting a link for the
purpose of selling, soliciting or promoting
by someone that has ownership / interests to
the web site involved, including efforts to
promote other online forums or web sites by
web site owners. If you are a web site owner
and have a link that fits into this category
that you want to share, please submit it to
the Website Committee and we will review
your submission. Posts and links about
fundraising (including nonprofit
fundraisers) are NOT permitted. Only links
to personal home pages are allowed in
signatures and member profiles. Links must
be appropriate and abide by rules #1-4 or
they will be removed. Links to helpful web
sites (commercial or otherwise) are allowed
when they are posted by someone without any
interest AND whose purpose is NOT to
solicit, advertise, promote, fundraise, etc.
5. No links to
any web site or use of any username that
fits into rules # 1-4 above.
6. No posts of copyrighted material;
- information copyrighted or owned by any
individual or entity other than the person
posting should not be posted on the message
boards without the consent of the owner.
7. No posts of lengthy articles;
- sharing information is allowed, but the
forums are not to be used to publish
articles. It is an improper use of critical
8. No cryptic posts;
- using cryptic messages to overpass the
rules is not permitted.
9. No SHOUTING;
- using ALL CAPITAL LETTERS, all bolds
or special characters (@, #, $, &, * etc) in
posts is considered yelling and rude, plus
it is difficult to read.
10. No duplicate posts.
11. No irrelevant or off-topic posts;
- posts which are not relevant to the forum
topic may be deleted at the moderator's
12. No cross posting;
- post your message once, to the appropriate
forum and nowhere else or it will be locked
or deleted without warning..
1. Users that do not abide by the rules may
be subject to having their posts edited or
deleted, their member account permanently
banned from further access and/or deleted.
2. You alone are responsible for the
material you post.
3. You acknowledge and agree that you use
and/or rely on any information obtained
through the discussion forums at your own
4. Rules and guidelines may
change at any time, please re-read them